Portland SaaS Founders - Customer Acquisition Strategies for SaaS
Acquiring customers for our SaaS companies is arguably one of the most difficult challenges we face. We need to figure it out what works and what doesn't work, and we need to do it before the money runs out.
In this Meetup we'll discuss:
• The marketing strategies that are working for us, and the ones that didn't.
• Lessons we learned taking our products to market.
• Paid vs organic marketing channels: which ones are best for every stage of growth.
• How we've identified our most profitable market segments and how we're providing value to them.
• Social media, search engine marketing, PR and advertising. Pros and cons of each channel, and which ones are right for us.
Coffee, tea and draft beer will be provided. Come hang out with other SaaS founders and share your story!