OEN Angel Oregon 2017 Showcase
OEN’s Angel Oregon Showcase is your opportunity to discover breakthrough ideas, explore new markets, and make valuable business connections.
Join over 300 investors, entrepreneurs, and business leaders to get a sneak peek at Oregon’s most exciting up-and-coming companies!
Held annually each April, the Showcase represents a culmination of our Spring Angel Oregon Investment Program for angel investors and entrepreneurs.
During the investment program, early-stage companies compete for an investment award and concept-stage companies compete for a valuable package of goods and services, all while receiving coaching from angel investors and serial entrepreneurs. Meanwhile, new angel investors have a chance to conduct due diligence and learn from experienced investors.
At our annual Showcase, you will:
- Hear pitches from up-and-coming companies across multiple sectors
- See the showcased products and services in action at our display area
- Vote on your favorite concept-stage company
- Hear from a panel of investors about what goes into selecting a company for investment
- Learn about the state of angel investing in Oregon, and the status of our past winners, in our popular “Where Are They Now?” segment
- Network with hundreds of investors, business leaders, and entrepreneurs over lunch and at our closing reception
During the program, we will announce:
- The concept-stage category winners based on input from an audience vote
- The winners of $35,000 in cash awards for women and minority entrepreneurs
- The early-stage category winner of an investment award, historically between $200,000 and $300,000