Arduino Cult Induction
Most classes require prior sign up. Please check in at the front desk when you arrive to let them know you are here for the class. Bags must be checked at the front entrance.
This is a an opportunity for 20-30 people to build their own arduino compatible "Dorkboard", A complete microprocessor based development environment which is very popular with artists and other creative people. Suspect Devices and DorkbotPDX have put together a kit and a programmer as a local resource at a very low cost. This seminar is to walk you through putting one together and programming it.
- A laptop
- A soldering iron (20-30W Pencil type)
- A standard (not mini) usb cable (A->B)
- A pair of dikes (wire cutters/nippers)
You will get
- A duce usb to serial programmer
- A Dorkboard! (an Arduino clone) Kit
- An introduction to the Arduino and microcontrollers in an artists setting
- Help when you need it
- To know that what you built worked at least once
How do I rsvp?
Via paypal: http://suspectdevices.com/workshops.html