Public Course: SharePoint 2010 for Effective Team Collaboration
PDUs available for this course
This course teaches participants how to design, create and customize SharePoint sites and to use SharePoint 2010 to collaborate, share documents, communicate and coordinate activities and projects.
Who should to take this course?
Anyone who is or will be using SharePoint 2010 to manage or participate in projects.
- Understanding the purpose and architecture of SharePoint 2010
- Creating sites with masters and sub sites
- Customizing interfaces, layouts and WebParts
- Utilizing Lists, Discussion Boards, and Document Libraries
- Adding, deleting, creating folders, checking documents in and out, versioning, and modifying document library settings
- How to Upload project snapshots to SharePoint utilizing the Pictures Library
- How to conduct Surveys
- Managing site permissions and users
Register for this course on eventbrite.