Open Source Bridge Work Sprint
Come help with volunteer tasks for Open Source Bridge, likely including technical work, outreach activities, and ...?
Our blog announcement! http://opensourcebridge.org/blog/2010/02/volunteer-sprint-20100227/
See notes from the last sprint at http://opensourcebridge.org/blog/2010/02/volunteer-sprint-1-stuff-we-did/
Please join us Saturday, February 27, 2010 beginning at 11:00a for a Volunteer Work Sprint and tour of the PAM's Mark Building!
Activities to include:
Help plan Parties and Fun Extras!
- Fun Extras at Open Source Bridge - from Bike Rides to Karaoke to Massage to Rock Star
- Ada Lovelace Day - OSbridge Fundraising Party - March 24 - can we do it?
- Speakers Party
- Hackers Lounge
Getting ready for Open Source Bridge
- Review existing logistics tasks and add missing items
- Preliminary on-site planning, start working on setup checklists, volunteer rotation schedule, onsite registration checklists etc.
- Start talking about AV setup including a plan for streaming, recording and publishing conference content
- Very preliminary draft of Master Conference Schedule
Hope to see you tomorrow!